Hunting garments containing activated carbon have revolutionized big game hunting.
There are few professional hunters who do not religiously use activated carbon clothing.
We love activated carbon clothing and think it is a great scent reduction product.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT, IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, YOU BUY ACTIVATED CARBON GARMENTS, AND USE SCENTBUSTER DUST to supplement your scent control.
IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD ACTIVATED CARBON CLOTHING, YOU CAN GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR SCENT CONTROL WITH SCENTBUSTER ALONE
Here are some drawbacks to the use of activated carbon garments
- When you buy it, it is already saturated from being in the open during shipping, on the racks at the store, and on the way home. It has to be reactivated before use.
- Some people simply can't afford it.
- Reactivation in a dryer works, but the reactivation is not optimal or complete.
- Storage can be a problem, especially on extended hunting trips.
- In the bush, there are no clothes dryers.
- The carbon that came in the garment is all there ever is.
If you already have activated carbon clothing, or are going to buy some, SCENTBUSTER DUST can help you optimize its use and storage.
If you can't afford activated carbon clothing, or don't want to spend that much money, SCENTBUSTER can be used to treat your existing clothing to provide scent reduction.
Uses for SCENTBUSTER DUST